This position is a full time position, reporting to Head Chef/Sous Chef.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a talented Grill Chef with a natural flair and passion for excellent food quality with excellent organisational skills
- Ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standard of presentation.
- Be knowledgeable of the day's business, i.e. know what reservations are booked in to the Food & Beverage outlets, be aware of outside events that will impact directly on business, etc.
- Have a strong awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices and HACCP
- To prepare various dishes for kitchen as required for service.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices
- Work as a team member as well as using your own initiative
To observe all Health and Safety regulations as applicable to employees: Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005.
Please apply below with your most up to date CV and cover letter outlining your previous experience as a Grill Chef.
Applications reviewed in the strictest of confidence.