My client is a multinational that designs industrial equipment. The global headquarters are based in Dublin, with regional offices in Europe.
Over 1200 employees worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are currently recruiting for a fluent French, Italian and English speaking graduate for the position of Project Administrator primarily for one of our key accounts in the French market while also supporting the Italian market.
This is an important role within our busy customer service and admin team, a perfect role for a hard working team player. The successful candidate will help to reinforce and strengthen our current team.
You will be responsible in ensuring order information & updates are entered to the production system completely, accurately and immediately following the instructions from the Market Manager:
- Ensure invoices are sent promptly to customers.
- Look after the client account – warranty.
- Take responsibility for action to resolve overdue accounts.
- Ensure that shipping documents are correct.
- Ensure daily administration work is dealt with.
- Back up for the French customer service.
- Assist Market managers in other markets if required.
- Possible trips required as part of the job (France, UK)
- Flexibility in doing different tasks.
This position will involve liaising with different departments so the ideal candidate must show a high level or professionalism and be an excellent communicator, those departments are:
- This is a key position within our organization. The candidate must show a high level of accuracy & attention to detail, he/she must be able to work well under pressure and have a positive proactive attitude.
- Accounts / Engineering / Production & Shipping
Important Personal Qualities:
- Fluency In French and Italian
- Good attention to detail
- Working well under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Be proactive
- Ability to deal with and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Strong ability to follow through on outstanding actions
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Excellent communicator
- Team Player