Aramark Northern Europe is looking for a Coffee and Brand Manager to work within their busy and dynamic central Innovation Team.
The successful candidate will be managing our portfolio of third party branded partners and franchisees, within coffee and retail food. With the overall objective to enhance the quality and variety throughout our business and to maximise the opportunity for profitable sales growth; working closely with internal functions such as Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sales & Operations and also external agencies
This is a Northern Europe role, covering Ireland and the UK and this person could easily be based in Dublin or London, but either way the ability to travel is essential.
To act as the first port of contact for both coffee and food branded partnerships and franchisees. This role will cover the following key areas and responsibilities:
- Act as an integral member of the Innovation Team, being a pioneer for change
- Support the Marketing Director in enacting the process for innovation and enhancement across the business, whilst working closely with our third party branded partners on the delivery of their brand
- Improve the customer experience through brand alignment and development whilst providing a more refined, efficient and consistent service offering
- Maximising the opportunity for driving profitable cash sales and driving additional footfall across all business locations
- Work with external and internal departments to generate customer and consumer insights that can drive customer participation
- Adapt or create brand standards and guidelines for each brands that work within the Aramark business, based on customer and consumer insights and create a brand style guide
- Develop Brand Standards Manuals, a tool kit that provides Operations with all the necessary tools to effectively implement and operate each of the brands to the agreed standards
- Work with the sales teams to help identify right fit opportunities for third party brand placement within tenders and bids.
- Develop an equipment and small-wares catalogue for each branded proposition to ensure brand standards are upheld.
- Lead the development of internal coffee based propositions from concept to implementation, based on the need states and demographic segmentation of the end user
- Coordinate day to day third party brand management tasks e.g. design management, promotions/ point of sale activity, seasonal changes
- Work with agencies or resource provided to establish that the brands are being operated correctly and within the brand guidelines
- Generate cost savings through brand redevelopment whilst providing a more refined, efficient and consistent service offering
- Work closely with other internal functions such as Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sales and Operations
- Liaise with design and build companies to ensure economies of scale are woven into any prospective customer facing design solution
- Develop effective relationships with external partners including design and branding agencies
- Track consumer satisfaction through our internal customer feedback tool and use the resulting data to improve the customer experience.
- Create monthly reporting tools on the success KPI’s for each partnership brand and circulate and articulate to the wider Aramark team.
- Continually seek new ideas and opportunities for improving the offer
- Keep up to date with current trends, competitors and market developments
- Any ad-hoc projects as requested by the Marketing Director
- Minimum of 3 years coffee and brand management experience
- Experience of adapting consumer insight into working formats
- The ability to look beyond the norm and challenge the status quo
- Ability to work with third party external organisations
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to formulate strategy with third party providers
- Experience of Front of house (retail) delivery and promotion.
- Marketing skills to evaluate sales and margin growth initiatives
- An understanding and awareness of market and industry trends.
- High propensity for driving change
- Experience of speaking to large groups.
- A Marketing degree or equivalent
- High level of analytical skills
- Track record for generating cost savings while providing superior brand offerings
- Experience of working with third party franchises or branded partners
- Working knowledge of coffee brands
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Aramark is an equal opportunities employer.