Learning and Development Analyst
We have a fabulous opportunity for a HR/Business Studies/Management/Change Management graduate to gain experience in a fast paced multinational Company on a high profile project for a
6 month assignment from the end of Feb – end of August 2017.
- Reporting to The Change Manager for the Business Process Redesign Project
- The Business Process Re-design (BPR) Project will oversee the implementation of SAP across our client's sites in Ireland and the UK. This role will oversee the co-ordination of training for the roll out of this new system. As part of the change management team, the successful candidate will participate in the delivery of the project's change management deliverables.
- Skills Required for this exciting opportunity:
- Quick learner
- Work successfully to a plan/deadline/timelines
- Work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills required for working with the business on deliverables
- Excellent written English
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience Required
- Administration experience
- Training administration and scheduling experience
- Experience working to tight and changing timelines
- Project management experience
- Responsibilities for UK and Ireland roll out.
- Training scheduling
- ‘Train the Trainer’ preparation, support, administration, set up, scheduling and tracking
- Training execution support – logistics etc.
- Training logistics set up
- Training Delivery reporting
- Change Action Execution reporting and status updating
- General support for Change Management deliverables including communications, deployment readiness, role mapping etc.
- Travel requirements
- This role may involve some travel between sites in the Dublin region
- Some infrequent travel to the UK may be required
- Contact Kate at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4444 for further information regarding this and similar roles quoting jobs.ie as your reference. Established in 1999 we recruit primarily throughout Wicklow, Dublin and Wexford. Jacksonstone Recruitment span a diverse range of clients from SMEs to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. Visit our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of other opportunities.