The Clonmel Park offers 99 luxuriously appointed bedrooms with all the facilities you would expect of a modern hotel. The hotel also offers dining in Howards Restaurant and bistro dining in our Wheat Bar. State of the art Conference and Banqueting facilities for up to 500 guests are available. The Park Leisure Centre offers a 20 meter pool, sauna, steamroom and Jacuzzi with a gym featuring the most up to date cardio vascular equipment. The Eco Spa offers the latest in beauty and wellness treatments in luxurious and tranquil surroundings. Ideally located, Clonmel can be reached by train or bus from all parts of the country.
Clonmel Park Hotel is part of the Tetrarch Hospitality Group, one of Ireland’s leading Independent HotelManagement Companies, operating and asset managing over 1,600 bedrooms with close to 1,800 employees in some of the finest and best known hotels in Ireland.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are currently recruiting a Duty Manager to join our Management Team reporting directly to the General Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- To maintain all public areas to a very high standard
- To assist all departmental managers with the daily running of the Hotel
- Assisting front of house during busy periods
- To adhere and implement all Health and Safety procedures
- To assist with staff training in all areas of the Hotel
- To ensure a professional service is delivered at all times
- Attend weekly management and forecast meetings
- Communicate and distribute information to relevant departments following meetings
- To manage and assist the Food and Beverage service during busy periods together with the Food and Beverage Manager
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 2 years Hotel Experience
- Food and Beverage background preferable
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management
- Good energy and enthusiasm
Candidates must be able to work legally in Ireland on a full time basis.
The Clonmel Park Hotel is an equal opportunity Employer.