Lolly and Cooks is a well-established catering company and has been in business since 2008. We are producers of artisan food in all areas from soups to sandwiches to stews to cakes and we sell all of our products directly from our retail outlets in Dublin City Centre. We also provide a busy catering service to both corporate and private customers.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team in our Herbert Park, Dublin 2.
Reporting directly to: Manager
Essential Candidate Requirements:
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have 3+ years previous Supervisory/Managerial/Operations experience in a cafe/restaurant.
- Have experience with excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Be able to demonstrate success and leadership in the areas of customer satisfaction, operational excellence, employee engagement and satisfaction, financial performance, sales and revenue.
- Be a business leader, with proven track record of maximizing performance of an operation (preferably in the hospitality sector).
- have a dynamic personality!
- be highly organized and really embrace working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent management skills and authority and financial and business acumen.
- Have a real passion for good food and take pride in the production of it.
Experience / Qualifications
- must hold a HACCP qualification of at least primary level 1.
- Must have previous management café / restaurant experience.
- €23K - €25K per annum on offer for the successful candidate, depending on experience.
- Plus incentives and bonuses depending on experience.
This is an extremely fast-paced job. We are looking for candidates who will have previous experience working as an Assistant Manager or Supervisory capacity in a restaurant / food service company.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to the address below.
In order to be considered further, please respond to all of the questions below.