Red Fundraising Recruitment work on behalf of leading charities raising awareness and generating much needed long term donors to support their campaigns. These roles are based in Dublin City Centre.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional approach when representing our Charity Partners
- Self-motivated to a high degree.
- Ability to communicate complex topics in an accessible and engaging manner aimed at different audiences
- Good team player as well as capable of working on own initiative
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues.
- No previous experience or qualifications necessary for this role however you will be expected to take on board, learn, and apply instructions and training.
What we Offer
- Basic Salary guaranteed and genuine opportunities to earn bonuses
- Monday to Saturday Shifts – You will be available to commit to 5 days
- On-going training and support to ensure
- Opportunities for career advancement
To be considered please forward your CV now through the link below or call 086 130 5054
We are an equal opportunities employer