Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with its client, is inviting applications for the position of forklift and plant operator.The successful candidate will form part of the production team, responsible for the smooth operation of the production facility.
To carry out all production duties which include the following:
- Operate all current filling machines.
- Operate all computers, printing machines, laser printers and screen printers as required.
- Operate any new equipment
- Fill IBC'S as required from bulk storage tanks.
- Load and offload all vehicles
- Collate orders for dispatch
- Be responsible for good housekeeping practices and keep work areas clean and tidy.
- Operate all types of forklift i.e.: Reachtruck and Counterbalance.
- Operate all types of hand operated and motorized pallet trucks
- Keep and maintain all records, works orders, relevant paperwork etc. on a daily basis as required by the Company
- Conduct activities in strict adherence with the Company's Health and Safety procedures
- Carry out daily inspections of machinery and forklifts.
- Daily cycle counts.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Forklift certificates for counterbalance, reach truck and powered pallet
- Manual Handling certificate
- Good level of literacy required
- Bar code picking system experience
- Candidates from bulk liquid or chemical storage background will hold a distinct advantage
This is an an initial 6 month contract,offering E26,000 per annum and 21 days holidays.