Sales Administrator/Customer Service
Roles and responsibilities:
- Processing of sales orders via company's software systems.
- Receiving customer orders by phone, email, fax, ecommerce system and from area sales managers.
- Support the sales teams and operations to help achieve all targets and objectives.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of phone calls.
- Dealing with and responding to customer queries.
- Action and respond to high volume of emails.
- Communicate internally important feedback from customers.
- Feedback to sales managers on order queries.
- Respond to stock, pricing, backorders, lead-time queries.
- Track customer orders & consignments.
- Create and submit customer quotations.
- Arrange customer collections, returns, repairs and warranties.
- Organise and despatch customer letters, brochures, products guides etc.
- Support and optimise all sales promotions, special offers, clearance lines etc. to all customers.
- Prepare, send daily postage, orders, invoices, letters etc.
- Liaise, communicate, work with, and support all intercompany departments.
- Filing paperwork, documents etc.
- General Housekeeping.
- Carry out all other general administrator/customer service duties not listed.
Skills/Experience/Requirements for the role:
- Previous sales/customer service experience.
- Previous account management and operations experience.
- Experienced in answering high volume of phones calls daily.
- Excellent polite phone manner a must.
- Customer focused essential.
- Wholesales supplies background would be an advantage.
- Competent in MS Office, excel, word, outlook etc.
- Competent in dealing with incoming & outgoing phone calls.
- Experience working with SAP and portal systems an extinct advantage.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to priorities workloads and tasks successfully.
- A fast learner, and someone who takes pride in all they do.
- A willingness to learn.
- Ability to multi task.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, written and oral is essential.
- The successfully candidate should be an easy person to get on with, with an overall genuine attitude.
Please note: The start date for this role is April 3rd