HR Manager - Interviewing Immediately
HR Manager required for a multisite, indigenous, professional services company based near Dublin City Centre
Ideal role for someone transitioning from senior HR Generalist to HRM or someone who has previously worked in a stand alone HR role
Permanent Position with excellent benefits, parking and working conditions
Reporting to the HR Director and with a HR administrator reporting into the position this is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation during growth and change.
Salary guide 55-60k DOE
- Provide people leadership for a number of key business leaders and become trusted advisor to managers.
- Assist business leaders to deliver their strategy by ensuring that they are structured and resourced correctly - having the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Act as a leader by providing expert advice on all matters in relation to employee relations, organisation design, change management, reward, recruitment and selection.
- Be recognised as a key business partner to the various management teams you support, spending time in their businesses and with their people.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for the businesses in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Lead and implement a robust talent management process to identify key strengths and gaps and put in place a plan to resource and develop against both current and future requirements.
- Work with the L&D team to ensure that appropriate inductions, on-boarding processes and capability development programmes are put in place.
- Drive the performance management agenda within the business to ensure that managers and staff are having quality, constructive conversations that will enhance individual performance.
- Coach and develop managers to build effective teams and to manage the performance of their employees through positive communication and engagement.
- Coach and advise managers on employee relations in line with company policy and procedures and ensure a fair and reasonable process applies.
- Create, deliver and embed agreed change initiatives within the businesses, working with the HR director and other HR / L&D colleagues as appropriate to ensure best practice.
- Provide business leaders with quarterly HR reports on absenteeism, turnover, length of service etc.
- Oversee the monthly payroll process and Sage HR.
Skills required – the person will:
- Business / HR Degree. Fully CIPD Qualified (Chartered)
- 5/6 years working in a HR Generalist / Business Partner role providing support to various business functions
- Have proven experience working in a stand-alone role in a fast-paced, customer focussed commercial environment.
- Be as comfortable dealing with HR process queries as they will be working with the senior management team.
- Have proven experience of coaching people managers and providing HR support to achieve a positive outcome for the business and individual alike.
- Up to date with HR legislation and best practice to provide valuable insight to the businesses.
- Have strong communication skills with an ability to quickly build effective relationships with both stakeholders and employee alike.
- Drive implementation of decisions in a timely manner. Sets ambitious but realistic timeframes, delegates tasks and monitors progress to achieve a successful outcome.
- Have proven change management experience around process change and cultural development.