We are currently recruiting for an experienced Stock Room Controller to work in a dynamic environment to provide an excellent service to our clients’ customers. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing strong relationships with new and existing customers and subcontractors. Previous experience in a similar role is essential for the position.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational abilit
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of ta
- Excellent, communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work in a busy environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in European Parcels / Distribution Industry an advantage.
- Import / Export knowledge – preferred not necessary
- Check revert and check each tour when driver returns.
- Ensure all scanners are downloaded on time, and tour print outs are filed away.
- Send and answer traces for any problem parcels.
- Update traces accordingly with corrected information.
- Surplus parcels are recorded and processed in accordance with guidelines
- Ensure Stockroom is recorded daily & each parcel receives the correct status
- Communicate with the Customer Service department & Operations teams on a daily basis to ensure all outstanding issues are effectively resolved in a timely fashion.
- Make sure SQL lists are checked for Audit purposes.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed accordingly.
- Ensure proper inventory controls for parcels and ensure all records are up-to-date and correctly filed.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by your Line Manager.
Location - Dublin
Salary €19k - €20k plus bonus
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Broadline