Part Time Fitness Instructor – Tullamore
Aura's vision is for a healthy and happy Ireland; its mission to improve the health and wellbeing of our nation through exercise, sport and active living. We are Ireland's foremost specialist in the management of sports & leisure facilities, focusing on quality award winning service across all operations. Known for our Swim Academy, we pride ourselves on meeting the highest standards of care and professionalism in all we do. We don’t accept second best, so why should you!
All Aura centres have won prestigious awards including 02 Ability Awards and EIQA / Hygiene Awards/2010, the NISO Overall National Award for Safety in the Service Sector, and White flag Gold Standard Award 2017.
We are seeking a Part Time Fitness Instructor to join our team at Aura Tullamore.
This role will primarily involve working as a team member to drive Aura’s Fitness Experience and service excellence by building and developing member relationships, taking ownership and responding to member’s queries and continuously looking for opportunities to improve Aura’s service to our members. The Fitness Instructor will work closely with all staff to ensure we are meeting the specific needs of our individual members, promoting the Aura brand and achieving our goals. We would like to hear from you if you can show us that:
* You are NCEHS/NCEF qualified.
* You have 2 years experience in instructing group fitness classes (experience in Step, Aerobics, Spin and Pilates desirable)
* You have lots of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and will enjoy working in a customer service led environment
* You want to be the best
* You have a proven track record in the fitness industry with a self-motivation to achieve excellence in this area
* You are an excellent communicator
* You share our philosophy of helping people to feel better about themselves
* You are flexible in relation to your hours of work
* You hold a valid RLSS Pool Lifeguard qualification (desirable)
Due to the nature of this role fluent English is required. To be considered for this role you must be legally entitled to work in Ireland.
We do not require the assistance of agencies, please do not call
Aura Leisure is an Equal Opportunities Employer.