Job Title: Despatch Administrator - Dublin 24
Job Type: Permanent
- Working in close association with the Sales and Purchasing department in all areas of the company's busy despatch department, (Goods Inwards/ organising couriers / Stock Control, etc.)
- Key account support.
- Assisting with the purchasing function and expedition of materials.
- Learning the various products and grades traded by our company, dealing with suppliers and customers on a daily basis.
- Daily analysis and administrative duties regarding despatch and stock issues and procedures.
- Candidates should have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn the ropes in an expanding business area
- The candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and telephone manner are essential
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Flexibility and good time keeping are essential to this role.
- Experience in a despatch role is a distinct advantage.
- Good educational skills essential, minimum of leaving certificate standard, third level qualification preferred.
Please forward your CV on-line for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)