Lites Group requires an enthusiastic, motivated merchandising manager. The role will involve working on some of Ireland's leading blue-chip brands. Ideally the candidate would have some third level Marketing/ Administration qualification but this is not essential.
We are also looking for candidates with
- A backround in Merchandising/POS placement, advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well as part of team
The candidate must also be energetic and ambitious. The role involves the co-ordination of POS placement campaigns, managing stock and merchandisers. Timeframes can be tight so an ability to produce quality results under pressure is essential. Experience in POS management is an advantage. Remuneration will be commensurate with the experience of the candidate, and this would be discussed with the candidate at the interview stage.
Full drivers licence is essential.
If your experience fits the above please apply with an up to date CV