Why should you work for Highlife?
This is a great opportunity to run your own kitchen and a unique opportunity to work in the French Alps (Meribel) with Ireland’s No.1 ski chalet holiday company.
You must be prepared to work hard but you will be rewarded with a competitive package and a schedule that will allow you to enjoy lots of ski time and free time. You must be available to work full-time in the Alps from now until late-April.
Who are you?
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified/experienced chef with the ability to deliver a high standard of breakfast and 3-course evening meal for parties of between 8-10 people all eating together in a ski chalet.
You have a great way with food and with people and excel in producing excellent meals and in creating a lovely atmosphere for all your guests. To help you to do this, you will be assisted by a chalet host.
You are reliable, punctual, well presented and have an eye for detail. You may already ski/snowboard but if not, you will have lots of time to get to experience and enjoy this side of life in the Alps.
What will you have to do?
You will prepare breakfast and a 3-course evening meal on 6 days per week and be responsible for menu planning, shopping, budget control and food presentation for your 8-10 guests.
What’s in it for me?
Along with making sure you have plenty of time to enjoy your stunning surroundings, you will enjoy plenty of great benefits including:
• Return air travel and transfers from Ireland to/from your resort
• Centrally-located accommodation and bills paid
• Meals are provided when you are working
• Ski pack for the season including full area lift pass and your skis/snowboard/boots
• Carte Neige insurance to cover you on the mountain
• Your family will be given a 20% discount on Highlife holidays (exclusive of flights and ski packs)
• A competitive weekly salary and the opportunity to earn good tips
• An end of season bonus when you successfully complete your contract.
You must be available from the 3rd March until the 26th April 2017 and will be based in Meribel in the French Alps for all of that time.
We look forward to talking to you about an exciting season that lies ahead!
Interviews are being held currently. Apply by email or call Seamus on 0033 675 058 425