Due to continued growth and success, M50 Truck & Van Centre require a qualified HGV mechanic to join our Mercedes dealership in North Dublin.This is a busy dealership and experience with Mercedes-Benz vehicles or a qualification in vehicle testing will be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully qualified as an HGV motor mechanic.
- Will have experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics.
- Be capable of producing quality work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Work well under pressure, while maintaining efficiency and productivity.
- Hold a full drivers’ license. ‘C’ license is desirable but not essential.
- Have a flexible approach to work and be willing to work overtime if required.
- Be computer literate.
- Be knowledgeable on the requirements and legalities surrounding commercial vehicles and CVRT testing.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To service & repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines and quality standards.
- To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the workshop controller.
- To undertake vehicle road tests and verify customers complaints.
- Perform work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy.
- Communicate effectively with parts and service departments.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive remuneration package depending upon experience.