Tara Winthrop Private Clinic is an owner operated private long-term care facility and has been in existence since 2001. The Management team have a combined expertise in long-term care of over fifty years in owning and operating nursing homes.
We have a variety of Staff Nurse positions coming up and are now recruiting at Tara Winthrop Private Clinic.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Staff Nurses who wish to develop their skills and work in a dynamic care environment with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals with links to Beaumont Hospital and allied health services.
A generous package is available to the right individual at competitive sector leading rates. Continuous professional development is built in to work support networks to enhance your career progression.
Please note that Prospective candidates should be eligible to work in Ireland and be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Full time positions
- Open to Part time positions- discussed at interview
- Experience in a long term care/community unit setting is desirable though not essential as training will be given.
- Familiarity with HIQA standards and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates must be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Candidates must have and be eligible for full Garda Clearance.