Killashee House Hotel and Villa Spa is set amidst over 200 acres of manicured gardens, with magnificent views over the Wicklow mountains and Kildare countryside.
We are currently recruiting for an Accommodation Assistant
Main Duties of the role include:
- Cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas in line with company procedures
- Servicing and cleaning of all public areas, including public toilets, reception, conference and function rooms.
- Checking of equipment in all public areas and bedrooms i.e. TV fixtures and fittings. Where equipment needs repair it should be reported to the housekeeping office, Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensuring general enquiries are promptly dealt with, Referring Guest complaints to the Accommodation Supervisor/Manager
- Dealing with lost property in line with company policy
- Maintaining your department and stores in a neat and tidy fashion at all times
- Communicating regularly with accommodation Manager regarding the status of rooms, public area cleanliness and other issues that may arise
- To carry out all duties and to abide by the standards, procedures and policies adopted by the hotel
- To always work in a friendly, professional manner
The ideal candidates:
*Will have at least 1 year's experience in a similar role.