Noel Recruitment is searching for applicants with relevant experience for position as Warehouse Planning Administrator.
Reporting to the relevant Line Manager the ideal candidate will have responsibility for warehouse planning administration.
The key responsibilities of this position include :
- Warehouse planning administration
- Warehouse roster administration
- Co-ordination of the relevant warehouse continuous improvement projects.
- KPI administration support
- Preparation and co-ordination of huddles, training and appraisals for warehouse employees.
- Administration support for shift start ups and the shift control sheet
- Supporting the administration of slow moving orders
- Set up of new lines for the warehouse
- Back up support to the wider administration team
- Excellent organizational and administration skills with the ability to solve problems in a fast moving environment.
- Be able to demonstrate that you have completed a Logistics course
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate should be a team player and have the ability to deliver in line with company deadlines. You should have the ability to work on your own initiative, be self motivated and have a consistent work methodology.
Experience in a similar type role or in a position that demonstrated the above skills will be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €28,000.00 /year
- Warehouse Planning: 1 year
- Administration: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- B licence
We have set up application questions for your job.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Have you completed the following level of education: Master's?
- How many years of Warehouse Planning experience do you have?
- How many years of Administration experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: B licence?