Aircraft Service Agent (ASA) Part Time FTC
Part-Time Temporary Aircraft Service Agents in Dublin Airport (20 hours FTC)
Role : To perform the main tasks as outlined in a professional and punctual manner. Focusing on delivering the highest standard of safety and security.
A Full Drivers Licence is required for this role.
- To ensure the correct and safe loading of baggage and freight onto departing aircraft as instructed by Lead Agent (supervisor).
- To ensure the safe unloading of baggage and freight from arriving aircraft and ensuring their efficient delivery to the baggage hall and cargo terminal.
- To ensure the on time delivery of baggage from the sorting area to the relevant flights.
- Always ask your Lead Agent the arrival & departure time of your flight and work towards an on time departure.
- To check the airbridge before departure and collect baby buggies or excess cabin baggage and liaise with Lead Agent before putting in the hold.
- Report equipment faults/breakdowns to Lead Agent.
- Ensure Lead Agent is informed of any issues on flights.
- Ensure you do not bring any equipment other than advised by your lead agent. Having more equipment than necessary on flights will leave other crews short.
- Training provided for successful candidates.
- Other duties will be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- Immediate start is essential.
- Excellent Organisational and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work rostered shifts and to be flexible in the event of disruptions.
- Ability to work well under pressure to ensure the safe and efficient turn around of aircraft.
- Work well within a team.
- Punctuality and Attendance are vitally important in the aviation industry and strictly monitored.
- Previous industry experience is desirable.
- Required to pass a full medical for a manual role.
Please note this role is a fix term 20 hour contract with a view to permanency.
Required licence or certification:
- Please note all successful candidates are required to provide a full 5-year reference history and undergo a Criminal Record Check to comply with Airport Security regulations. Applicants that have lived outside of Ireland for more than 6 months will be required to submit a criminal record check from that country and provide an official translation.
- Driving licence.