Reporting to the Night Manager, the Night Auditor will be responsible for the Front Office and hotel operation during the night shift from 23:00 – 07:30.This is a full-time position working any 5 nights out of 7.
Duties will include
- To act as Manager on Duty in the absence of the Night Manager
- Reception duties including check in / check out
- Completing the night audit for the hotel
- Ensure regular night-shift duties are completed including Room Service, resident’s bar and cleaning duties
- Ensure effective handover to the day Reception shift
- General basic maintenance
- Organise and distribute luggage for group departures
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a friendly, approachable manner and strong communication skills
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has previous relevant experience in a 3* or 4* hotel, including experience of night audits
- Has excellent written and oral communication
- Has intermediate PC skills and experience of using OnQ, MS Word, Excel and Email
- Possess a hands-on attitude to work
- Be eligible to work full-time all-year round without restriction. Please note that this full-time position is not suitable for anybody who is subject to visa restrictions.
- Speak English fluently
- Demonstrate exceptional customer care and problem resolution skills
Discounts in Hilton brand hotels internationally
Complimentary membership of the hotel gym
Meals on duty
Complimentary staff parking
Please check the location of the hotel before applying to ensure you would be available at the above times.
Please apply using the application form below and attaching your CV. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Hilton Dublin Kilmainham is an equal opportunities employer
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies, thank you.