Staff Nurse Positions available
Full or Part-time hours
Day or Night shifts available
We are a 60 bed nursing home based in a beautiful location in Clonskeagh, South Dublin, providing person centred residential care, in a homely and caring environment.
We have a wonderful team of professional and caring nurses and health care assistants and are now looking to expand our professional clinical team.
We are currently seeking to recruit Staff Nurses to work alongside our DON & ADON and join our clinical team in providing excellent standards of care to our residents.
Full and Part-time hours are available and family friendly working arrangements can be offered.
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of care
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent Clinical and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision making ability
- A genuine interest in the care of the Elderly
- Must hold a EU passport or if Non EU passport holder must hold valid working visa
- Familiarity with HIQA standards and regulations
- Candidates must have and be eligible for full Garda Clearance.
- Candidates must have current An Bord Altranais registration and pin number
We Offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements.
- On site parking.
- Free staff meals
To apply please submit your CV via Jobs.ie
Queries also welcome via email.
Contact us today to discuss opportunities for you at Holy Family Residence.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.