Healthcare Assistant required for Day and Night Duty.
The Ideal candidate should have the following :
- Fetac level 5 healthcare assistant or equivalent is essential.
- Experience in care of the older person is essential,
- Applicants must have Fluent English and have full EU work permit
- Must have experience appropriate to the position.
Kiltipper Woods offers the following benefits
- A modern state of the art facility,
- A pleasant working environment.
- Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of service.
- Ongoing training opportunities,
- Flexible working hours
- Cafe opening hours 9.00 am - 6 pm Monday to Sunday
- Discounted uniforms with a re-payment plan.
- Cycle to work scheme with a re-payment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Compassionate Leave.
- Pension Scheme
- Pharmacy Discount ( HR will supply discounted cards to Staff.
- Discounted Beauty Treatments (arranged with local Salon.)
- Credit Union Savings Plan for staff with other added benefit.
- Bank at Work Scheme.
- Discounted Physio sessions
- Free Pilates classes.
|Payment||Depending on experience|
|Category||Healthcare / Medical.|
|Terms||Permanent, Full-time- Contract|