General Operatives required for busy business in Longford.
Our client, a well-established company in the Longfors region, is looking for General Operative's to join their expanding staff team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced environment.This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
General Operatives required for in Athlone
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a busy environment.
- Must be honest and realiable.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential.
- Diligent in their work.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Preparing Orders
- Working on the production line.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation, attention to detail and interaction with staff.
If you meet the above criteria please apply below with cover letter and CV as we would like to hear from you.