Outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, patient-focused Pharmacist.
Must have genuine commitment to providing an excellent community pharmacy service.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with guidelines.
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To ensure that the highest level of customer service is delivered to the patient
- To give guidance and aid in the development of the technians and support staff
- To build and maintain relationships with local Doctors and other health professionals
- To ensure efficient running and management of the dispensary on a daily basis
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
- Have excellent communication skills
- Excellent patient Manner
- Must be highly organised
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
Monday to Friday (9.30am to 5.30pm) plus 1 Sunday per month (1pm to 5pm)
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified
- PSI Registered
- 3 years’ experience required
- Must have experience working in an Irish pharmacy previously
Please apply below with cover letter and CV
For additional information please contact Sean on the email above
Closing Date: Friday 9th December