Installation and Maintenance Engineer
Location North East Region
Salary Excellent package
PhoneWatch was established in 1991, and is now a part of the Norwegian Sector Alarm group. PhoneWatch is the biggest security company in Ireland with more than 100,000 customers. Sector Alarm Corporation is the second largest home security company in Europe with over 1,500 people employed in Norway, Sweden, Spain, Finland and Ireland.
People are at the core of everything we do so as our organisation grows we are looking to hire the best talent who live by our core values by being Customer Focused, Reliable, Willing to Improve and Goal Focused. If you have a great attitude and want to work in an exciting, rewarding environment then we want to hear from you today!
We are looking for the right people with the right values and attitude to join our team, this position involves the installation of wire free security systems in our customer’s homes, this role will require a passion for excellent customer satisfaction and the ability to up sell additional components in line with agreed targets.
- Installation of alarm systems in line with company procedures and industry standards.
- Actively sell additional components to the customer in line with agreed targets
- Programme, Test and then explain the function of each of the system components to the customer to ensure that the system is used to its full potential
- Download the system back to the Alarm Receiving Centre in Head Office
- Complete all required documentation electronically/on paper and lodge/return payments from customer daily in line with the Company procedures.
- Meeting or exceeding the productivity and budgetary targets of the department.
- Represent the company and yourself to the highest levels of service to ensure the department meets its commitments to customer satisfaction and productivity
What skills do I need to have?
- Excellent verbal skills combined with the ability to sell is essential to be successful in this role
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction is essential
- Experience in sales or the ability to sell is essential for this role
- Basic PC skills are essential
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- SAFEPASS certification is desirable
- Previous installation experience in same or similar field is desirable
The right person:
A person who can clearly demonstrate their ability and commitment to the core values of PhoneWatch – Customer Focused, Goal focused, willing to Improve and Reliable. They will also be;
- Has a conscientious work style; is prudent and has an eye for detail; sees tasks through and delivers results reliably
- Persistent and able to work under pressure; shows a large extent of operational readiness and is efficient even under pressure
- Must be able to work autonomously; shows initiative and takes on responsibility; trusts in own abilities
- This person must be capable of consistently reaching and exceeding objectives and targets.
- As this is a field-based role, the successful individual must be prepared to travel on a regular basis and provide cover in all geographical areas when required
Remuneration and Recognition
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive basic salary which can be further increased based on the number of installations completed per day and by successfully up selling additional components during the installation process. This position comes with a company vehicle, full training, full set of tools and a company issued mobile phone. The culture of the company is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and by celebrating our success with attractive incentives.
The role holder will be mobile and located in the North/East, North Leinster area, this will be defined as their area of work but a certain degree of travel outside of this area may be required from time to time and as business dictates.