Summary: Reporting directly to the Legal Counsel, Regeneron Ireland Industrial Operations and Product Supply ("IOPS"), the role involves supporting the Legal Counsel in the provision of legal services to a wide range of internal clients, in particular playing a significant role in supporting the drafting, legal review and negotiation of a wide range of agreements and contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Supporting the Legal Counsel in the provision of legal services to a wide range of internal clients.
* Review of contract documentation and identifying legal and commercial risks.
* Assisting in the drafting, legal review and negotiation of a wide range of agreements and contracts.
* Updating contract documentation in line with business changes and legislation.
* Coordination with other IOPS functions including procurement, external manufacturing, quality, property and others in respect of agreements and contracts.
* Coordination with the HR and Compliance functions in the drafting and delivery of employee training programmes on the provision of legal services to IOPS, compliance and ethics, and business communications.
* Research on changes in legislation and industry best practices.
* Assist in internal investigations.
* Assist or lead special projects as assigned.
* Coordination of applications and maintenance of permits and licenses for IOPS operations.
* Provide administrative assistance as required.
Education and Experience:
* Third level qualification, preferably in a legal or business discipline, and a minimum of 2 years of relevant legal experience.
* Strong experience of commercial contracts.