International Warehousing & Transport are currently looking to hire an experienced sales executive. The ideal candidate will need to be motivated, confident and have a great ability to sell but we are considering applications from various backgrounds.
- Excellent Communications and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working under own initiative.
- Have excellent organisational and admin skills.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Logistics sector
- Have a full driving licence - the position provides for the full time use of a company vehicle.
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet/exceed targets set in terms of volume and contribution (profit).
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including customer details, their shipping/transport requirements, quotations and sales visits.
- Identify potential new customers and register opportunities by maintaining an active pipeline.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and developing new revenue streams.
- Follow up on customer communication in a timely and professional manner.
- Actively promote and develop the full range of the IWT Group of services.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
Please apply below with cover letter and CV.