Aramark Workplace Solutions currently has a requirement for a Facilities Coordinator to join the operations team in Ireland (Dublin or Belfast office). Your key duties are to provide support and co-ordination of all Facility Management functions to Facilities Managers, Contracts Surveyor and the Help-desk team.
This is a full time permanent position.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day administration of the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that archives & records are accurate and readily available.
- Raising Requisitions on behalf of Contracts Managers and tracking.
- Plan, Schedule process & track all Planned maintenance tasks and process on TFM System.
- Assist with cost controls for all planned maintenance.
- Weekly tracking and reporting of job PPM completion status
- Preparation of draft quotations for approval for Retail & Critical sites
- To support and provide cover to the Help-desk Operation, during absence of regular operative.
- Notification & Reporting of Critical Risk Maintenance
- Compiling & Maintain of all log books
- Planning & Scheduling of work including Access requests for Planned & reactive works and coordinating contractors for critical sites and branch network
- Preparation/drafting of RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) for sign off by FM
- Compiling monthly waste reports & Managing hazardous waste systems via Credit 360
- Ad hoc tasks i.e. workflow analysis, overdue job reports
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Knowledge and experience of Work Order Management and financial systems
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to reconcile works on daily basis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of MS office packages essential. Knowledge of IBM Maximo System advantageous
- Analytical thinking, be Self-motivated, diligent, tenacious, with a passion for problem solving and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Have the Ability to interact & Negotiate with all stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience within the Facilities Management Industry would be an advantage
- Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
- Experience in project management or co-ordination would be an advantage
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Aramark Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.