Aramark Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to be based on our client site in Dublin 2. As a Facilities Coordinator your key duties are to provide administrative support and co-ordination of all Facility Management functions within the unit.
Contract hours for this role are 40 hours per week, working Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day administration of the area of responsibility
- To work with the client site representatives
- Familiarise themselves with all aspects of the building
- To manage & co-ordinate all FM requests, including requests within the relevant sub-contracts
- Ensure that archives & records are accurate and readily available
- Liaison with Aramark support teams for first response
- Carry out daily checks as per the PPM requirements
- Carry out low level maintenance/repair tasks
- Operate the building control systems for plant
- Ensure production of PPM works via real-time and report production for same.
- Attend training & development courses as required
- Co-ordinate the daily requests from the client and communicate these to the relevant section
Candidates must possess:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple requests whist retaining high standards and attention to detail
- Ability to accurately complete tasks assignments & responsibilities in timely manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and be proactive.
- Responsiveness to customer requests/service issues.
- Well-spoken and presented.
- Knowledge of MS office packages.
- Previous experience in an FM/Services or equivalent experience to be considered
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Aramark Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.