Aramark Workplace Solutions (AWS) is currently recruiting for a Space Planner to join our team in our client site in Dublin 4. This is an excellent opportunity for a Facilities professional to progress their career within a growing organisation. The normal working hours for this role are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday and due to the nature of the service related industry that Aramark operates in, a degree of flexibility is required. There may be weekend work involved from time to time.
- Liaison with Business Partners to ensure their businesses seating needs are met. Coordinate all staff seating
- Coordinate strategic planning for moves, adds, and changes.
- Develop Campus space strategy plan through blocking and stacking diagrams, and re-stack scenarios.
- Develop move plans with space assignments, and occupancy plans. Process move related requests and ensure stakeholders, Workplace Service and FM staff are kept up to date on activity.
- Attend weekly meetings to report occupancy related issues, requirements, challenges and opportunities and make ongoing recommendations for space maximization.
- Update customer interface to validate office vacancies, floor plans and proper occupancy information.
- Assists management staff in analysis and developing furniture budgets and solutions.
- Assist with building audits to verify that employee locations, space signage, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans.
- May create, modify and maintain AutoCAD drawings to provide accurate floor plans and occupancy information.
- Coordinate planning and operational activities with other Workplace Services and Client teams (as IT, AV, Security, Food, Janitorial)
- Liaison with 3rd party contractors, suppliers etc
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience Interior Design, Facilities, or Space Planning.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in facilities planning
- Computer literacy, also proficiency with AutoCAD, CAFM/IWMS systems
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents
Additional information / comments:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including accurate grammar and business correspondence knowledge.
- Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Organised, independent and self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritisation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Role focuses on planning and strategy as main elements, with some involvement and interaction with design.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Aramark Ireland is an equal opportunities employer