Oxfam Ireland Campaigner
This is an exciting opportunity for passionate individuals to join Oxfam Ireland, particularly if interested in a career in campaigning and advocacy, or the third sector.
Hourly rate: €11 within first 20 training shifts, alongside performance related pay
• Campaigning at various festivals, locations, events throughout the year on a continuous basis.
• Engaging new supporters on Oxfam's mission and campaigning goals, securing petitions and inspiring new supporters to take campaign actions.
• Informing and engaging the Irish public about the crucial work that Oxfam Ireland is carrying out.
• Representing Oxfam Ireland in a friendly, courteous and professional manner at all times.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and very strong spoken English.
• A passion for Oxfam Ireland’s work, and knowledge of emergency/developmental aid issues is beneficial though non-essential.
• An outgoing personality, enjoy interacting with members of the public and working outdoors within a team dynamic.
• Flexible and be able to represent Oxfam Ireland at music festivals.