Sandra Cooneys Homecare are looking for a Home Care Co-Ordinator to be based in their offices in D11 and the community in North Dublin.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the Home Care Assistants shifts and clock-in/out procedures
- Co-ordinating rosters for Care Assistants to carry out their duties
- General Office Administration
- Providing Home Care in an Emergency Situation
- Working closely with the other in house staff to maintain best practices
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word & Excel Specifically.
- At least 1 year of experience in a busy office environment.
- Good working knowledge of the Home Care Industry.
- Must have a relevant Homecare Qualification or completed full health care award successfully.
- Be able to work to their own initiative at times.
- Planned organised with great attention to detail.
- Flexible in hours worked