Our Client based in Dublin Port is currently seeking Plant operators to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an ever growing team with an attractive salary offer.
The role and Responsibilities:
•Operate the plant on a shift basis in a safe and efficient manner to ensure performance, maximising availability and optimising efficiency. Ensuring sufficient resources to start-up, operate and shutdown the plant.
•Ensure by the operation of the plant that the site environmental licenses are strictly complied with
•Maintain accurate and complete records of all plant operations in the relevant logs.
•Complete routine and adhoc reports on plant operations and procedural documentation as directed by the Operations Manager.
•To carry out routine plant inspections and first line maintenance work as instructed and to record any plant defects they find during the course of their regular site rounds
• Complete any other projects, tasks as assigned by Plant Manager / Management team, to help meet KPIs.
Skills and Experience needed for this role:
• Previous process plant experience from the Cement, power, or incinerator industry, or Full trade background in Electrical/Mechanical. Third level qualification. Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Trades/Diploma qualification.
• At least 5 years’ experience
• Good time keeping and attendance record
• Excellent communicate and Interpersonal skills are essential for this job.
• Ability to analyse data and make decisions on findings.
• Controls, SCADA, PLC, software, automated equipment experience.
• Manual Handling, safe pass and full drivers licence required.
If you are interested please call Jade on 016455218 or send your CV to Jade.Murpy @ manpower.ie