Carton House has an excellent opportunity for an energetic, detailed and organised leader who possesses the ability to prioritise and deliver results to deadlines. The ideal candidate must have operational knowledge and an ability to lead a large team in a resort style operation.
The candidate will be responsible for leading, overseeing & enhancing the food and beverage operation and product in our busy property. You will be part of the senior F&B management team and will report directly to the Director of Food and Beverage
- College degree of 4 years, preferable studies in hotel/restaurant management or alternatively in business administration.
- Two years’ experience in restaurant and bar at department head level.
- The ability to layout goals and develop strategies to accomplish by working with department heads.
- Manage workloads and checks work schedules for all outlets
- Assist Department Heads in developing and review departmental standards
- Manage team leaders performance.
- Team time and attendance managed for weekly and monthly payroll .
- Work in co-operation with the department Head Chefs to ensure top quality service.
- Knowledge of Micros P.O.S system.
- Ensure that Department Heads maintain inventories and par stocks.
- Financial understanding -must have working knowledge of Profit and Loss statement.
- Directly handle all guest issues to ensure guest satisfaction This is an excellent opportunity for an assistant food and beverage manager to grow and expand their career in a property which offers fantastic progression.
Carton House has been recognised for providing sophisticated and gracious hospitality. The awards won by Carton House are testimony to our consistent unsurpassed service excellence.
HOST RESORT FOR THE 2013 IRISH OPEN!
- Irish golf resort of the year 2014 (Irish Golfers Guide)
- Golf resort of the year Leinster 2015 (Irish Golfers Guide)
- 5* hotel website Ireland award (International hotel awards)
- Best hotel restaurant in Kildare 2015(Irish Restaurant Awards)
- Best Hotel Event Venue (Event Industry Awards 2015)
Meals on Duty
Provision and laundry of uniform
Discounted Health Insurance
Employee Recognition Awards
Bike to Work Incentive
Live In Accommodation
Carton House is an equal opportunities employer.