Monart 5 Star Destination Spa are currently recruiting a number of positions for Spa Therapists to join our expanding team.
At the Monart Destination Spa we combine the latest cutting edge beauty and anti ageing treatment with a holistic approach to quality message using the award wining Irish owned Voya Organic seaweed based range as well as the leading US spa product line Pevonia Botanica.
Our 2,400sqm spa area contains 14 gender neutral treatment rooms, samarium, sauna, outdoor Swedish log sauna with ice shower, caldarium, steam room, salt grotto, mud chamber, experience showers, Infra Red Pro room, foot benches, kneippe pool, 55sqm hydrotherapy pool, mani / pedi rooms, tranquillity rooms, health and beauty rooms and a retail centre.
This is an excellent opportunity for Beauty Therapists to develop their Career within an exclusive 5 Star Spa Hotel Setting.
Successful Candidates Must:
- Hold both Beauty & Body Qualifications with CIBTAC, CIDESCO, ITEC or equivalent qualification
- Must be courteous and customer focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Will be standards driven and detail orientated with the desire to progress within the luxury market
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced, motivated and confident therapist in face and body treatments, manicures, pedicures, waxing, makeup
- Be prepared to deliver the ultimate in treatment
- Deal with any customer queries in a professional and helpful manner, ensuring to deliver exceptional customer care
Benefits Package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Provision of uniforms
- Meals on duty
- Training Plans
- Employee recognition awards
- Commission on Sales
To apply for this role click on the link below