An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Optical Assistant to join our professional teams at Specsavers, Nutgrove Shopping Centre. Join the team and you’ll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the foundation for exciting, long-term careers.
With a business that’s constantly expanding, both in the Ireland and abroad, the opportunities to launch a retail career have never looked better.
Make the grade and you could soon be part of a friendly store team – and a business that’s going places.
The successful candidate will:
- Have optical experience and expertise (distinct advantage but not essential).
- Have the desire to learn and the drive to progress.
- Have excellent inter personal and communication skills. We are looking for a natural when it comes to customer care.
- Be articulate and good with people and always happy to help.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have a good standard of education.
- Fluent English
The Role / Key Responsibilities:
As a member of our professional team, you will:
- make sure every customer gets a great experience when they come into our store.
- listen to what our customers want.
- explain our offers and product.
- work to HSE guidelines (as well as our own high standards)
- give good, clear advice and make a positive impression, thanks to your polite and professional approach.
We can teach you everything you need to know about vision problems, eyecare and our products.
Let our training take you further. Once you’ve learned the ropes, bingo - the world’s your oyster.
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to the address below.
In order to be considered further, please respond to all three questions below.