Contract People (a wholly owned subsidiary of the PRL www.prl.ie) provide full outsourced field sales, merchandising and tactical support to many of Irelands Blue-chip FMCG organisations. They currently employ over 500 field staff and have a combined Island of Ireland turnover in excess of €22,000,000 per annum.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Operations / Account Manager for Diageo Take Home Trade for the 26 counties. The role has two main functions.
1. Manage the field sales and operations for the outsourced Diageo Take Home operation (head count 25)
2. Run the account (be the point of contact for the customer, prepare and deliver weekly performance reports and manage budgets).
Reporting to Contract Peoples Managing Director the Client handler will have ultimate responsibility for delivering sales value, volume and activity targets for the Take Home trade sectors including Dunne’s Stores, Tesco, MRPI and Convenience Channels.
Key Duties / Responsibilities.
- People Management (25 head count)
- Operations Management, to include.
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting
- Management of Field Sales Managers and the sales teams.
- Pricing tactical blitzes
- Planning tactical Coverage to achieve blitz coverage
- Manage Efficient Journey Planning of all field teams
- Finance and Budgetary management.
4. Management of Internal and external relationships.
5. Communication. Deliver constant feedback and performance updates between CP and client
Experience / background
- Third level qualification – highly desirable
- Field Sales Management OR Key/ National Account Management experience – Essential
- Essential Skills. Communications, Delegation, People Management, Organisation, Excel (intermediate to advanced level) and experience of various data transfer systems.