The Company: Berendsen Ireland provide service solutions to source, clean and maintain the textiles that our customers need to keep their organisations running. We leverage our buying power, logistics systems and considerable know how to provide a cost effective service.Berendsen is innovative and constantly develops new products and services to better serve the changing needs of its customers and their industries.With over 500 employees working at 7 sites, we are a major Irish employer and serve many thousands of organisations in all sectors of the economy. Berendsen is a part of the Berendsen plc, which operates over 140 commercial laundries across Europe.
The Role: Based in our Glanmire site, in Co. Cork, Berendsen Ireland are currently recruiting a Marketing Executive to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing graduate with 2/3 years marketing experience within a B2B environment to join a busy, fast paced organisation.
- The marketing executive will be responsible for working closely with the sales team in the implementation of CRM System
- Reviewing and monitoring Berendsen Ireland’s online presence and social media platforms
- Cooperate with Sales & Account Management functions to establish and deliver on targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, retention rate and market share and assist with reporting.
- Secure that external communication complies with our coporate identity and branding platform, and anchor Berendsen’s values
- The marketng executive will be responsible for managing brand awareness and corporate identity both internally and externally
- Adapt working relationships with our group marketing departments and work closely to identify relevant strategies for the Irish market
- Some travel will be necessary
Experience, qualifications, and skills
You have 2/3 years marketing experience in a B2B environment
You have expereince with market automation (data tool) and Google ad words.
You have experience within the area of sales, customer insights, online/digital marketing and external communications.
You have strong Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) skills.
You have good time management and attention to detail
You are a leading team player with strong interpersonal skills and a focus on knowledge sharing.
You are a strong goal- oriented executer with a strategic mind-set and strong business acumen who thrives making decisions.
You hold a third level degree in Marketing or within business administration or similar and have excellent English language skills - both written and verbal.