As Ireland’s largest hotel operator, Dalata Hotel Group successfully operate the Clayton Hotel & Maldron Hotel brands throughout Ireland & the UK, as well as managing a portfolio of Partner Hotels.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. As a company we offer unrivalled career and professional development opportunities. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognized training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
We are now recruiting for a Hotel Receptionist to join our team in Maldron Hotel Sandy Road, situated in Galway City.
- To process and administer all guest check-ins/check-outs efficiently and in a professional manner. To take all reservations and ensure that all changes are correctly posted to bills.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
- Operate OPRAH and MICROS.
- Answer phones according to the standards of proper etiquette and within three rings.
- Administration of guest mail, messages, wake up calls, safe deposit boxes, and the business centre functions.
- Good personality and fluent command of English essential.
- Must display a positive attitude towards the role
Only Candidates with Hotel Reception Experience need apply
Maldron Hotel Sandy Road is an equal opportunities employer.