Due to expansion Tool & Gauge Precision Engineering is looking to take on Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer’s
An exciting opportunity now exists for graduates to join the Tool & Gauge team in Sligo. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is seeking a challenging role. The role will suit a candidate who wishes to work in a manufacturing and engineering environment with a view to developing their career with a company providing training and career progression opportunities.
The role will involve the design of injection mould and tooling projects to support new and existing business.
The successful candidates will have excellent career opportunities with continuous training and skill upgrading
- A Level 7 or Level 8 Degree in an Engineering/Technical discipline is required (Results can be due in 2016).
- Mechanical / technical aptitude
- Experience in SolidWorks or equivalent is an distinct advantage
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Design environment is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written and presentation.
- Good problem solver and decision maker
- Ability to work within a team
- Quick learner
- International travel may be required