You will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the client’s policies.
- Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Escalates issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Addresses most non-routine issues
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager
- Minimum 1 administration/office experience in a professional work environment
- Fluent in English and French
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Results & detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
Please note this is not a customer service/call center job