GSK Sales Developer - €26,000 basic, plus company vehicle, lunch allowance and bonus.
CPM Ireland are a global Sales and Marketing company working in over 25 countries around the world and specialise in delivering the highest quality service in the FMCG sector. We currently have an opportunity for a sales-orientated individual with fantastic sales and/or merchandising experience to join us in the role of a Sales Developer in the Dublin area. Your territory will cover Dublin and North Leinster.
The core focus of the role is to drive sales in stores working with GSK’s products through merchandising, maximisation of in store space and product awareness. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to negotiate with store managers and you will manage the stock and ordering process ensuring product availability and promotional compliance.
In return for enthusiasm, a passion for merchandising and excellent interpersonal skills, we are offering a basic salary of €23,000 plus commission. We will also provide a company vehicle with a fuel card and pay for your lunch up to the value of €6.50 per day, expenses are covered and you will also be provided with a tablet and mobile phone.
- To increase distribution and availability within the store by implementing national and locally agreed planograms and promotions;
- Work closely with the GSK KAM to understand key priorities and objectives for the channel.
- Influence relevant store personnel to achieve and surpass objectives in each category, with a focus on driving incremental space and availability.
- Adhere to a defined retail call file and plan your journey accordingly,
- Deliver and execute the agreed objectives and targets as set out by your line manager
- Ensure correct stock rotation and process appropriate orders electronically for all stores in an efficient manner
- To understand and identify the needs of the customer;
- Communicate effectively with store management and line managers
- Provide feedback at regular intervals through verbal communication with your manager and through agreed reporting mechanisms
- Constantly strive to reach highest standards of performance
- Maintain both CPM and GSK standards at all times
- Conference call once a week, meeting once a month
- To generate new ideas and ways of working
- To consistently strive to reach highest standards of performance for customers
- To ensure at all times that you operate in an effective and efficient manner to complete all tasks
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by your line manager
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Full clean driving licence
- Previous sales or merchandising experience in the retail sector, preferably with Dunnes Stock & Order experience
- A good understanding of the FMCG sector
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Technologically Aware
- Attention to detail & target driven
- Must have energy and enthusiasm