Minimum 1 years after sales / parts experience required.
Denis Mahony Ltd, the Main Toyota & Lexus Dealer for North Dublin, is currently seeking an online Parts Assistant.
We are seeking a driven, dedicated individual who is excited at the opportunity to join our team as we launch our new Ecommerce platform.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within the Motor Trade Aftersales environment.
- Previous experience with Fortuna & Microcat would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to match customers' needs with appropriate parts or services
- Knowledge of automotive systems in general
- Knowledge of and ability to monitor inventory in order to determine which parts require special ordering
- Knowledge of parts procedures, such as requiring prepayment for special orders, etc.
- Ability to search part numbers using multiple platforms
- Ability to accurately track parts
- Knowledge of procedures for ordering special parts or parts with no published part numbers
- Willingness to operate as part of a team and learn and contribute to all aspects of the business to support customer needs
- Excellent PC skills
- Manage and operate the queries and sale of all online parts
- Dealing with online and telephone parts enquiries and orders
- Maintaining and building relationships with trade customers.
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Ensuring that the procedures for processing payments, returns or accounts are fully adhered to.
- Ensuring that the EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) system is kept up to date and all current information available.
- To assist in stock checks when required.
- To maintain and increase the CRM database
- To create and run email campaigns
- To manage online chat forum
- To update any price changes or parts listings online
- To manage delivery and returns of all parts
- Follow correct procedures for accurate and timely recording of parts in and out
- Promote the sales of parts, accessories and services through complete understanding of Toyota Lexus & Mercedes products and systems
- Operate and maintain all Aftersales standards
- Strong administration skills.
- A positive and outgoing personality.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Self-motivated with a track record of working to targets in a fast paced environment