Senior Hire Co-ordinator
Navan Hire, Hardware & DIY Centre, established in 1986 is a leading provider of hardware, DIY and the hire of plant and machinery in the North East. As a member of the Topline Group we are committed to expanding our business and meeting the needs of our customers.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Hire Coordinator with a proven track record managing, measuring and motivating a team as well as successfully achieving targets and KPIs to join the Hire Team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maximise profits and minimise costs
- Met and exceed the targets set by Management
- Manage all transport planning activities from point of delivery to collection to ensure business and customer needs are met.
- Manage, develop, motivate and measure the Hire Team
- Control the day-to-day operation of the Hire Department providing support to the Drivers, Hire Coordinators and Customers.
- Continually liaise with the Workshop Foreman to ensure all machines are ready for hire.
- Set and continually review KPI’s and Targets for your Team.
- Arrange weekly meetings to review and improve your teams’ performance to achieve the targets set.
- Work with the Financial Controller in analyzing reports and setting budgets
- Establishing and improving processes and procedures; ensuring these procedures are implemented effectively and adhered to.
- Increase efficiency of the Hire department
- Selection and recruitment of personnel for the Hire Team as required
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Education in transportation or logistics would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Previous managerial experience in a similar industry would be beneficial
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to delegate
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
Send us in your application now !