Groups Travel Team Vision:
To provide our customers with the best possible group booking experience from beginning to end, with an efficient, easy to use process while offering unrivalled knowledge of the hostel space, a constant review of available technologies to extend our service and ensuring the most suitable allocation is available at all times through supplier relationship management.
The Groups Sales Qualification Executive is responsible for fielding all enquiries made through the online platforms. The role requires the executive to accurately assess the requirements of the customer with the aim to matching those requirements to the most appropriate accommodation. The role works in conjunction with the Sales Executive who completes the sale.
The Group Sales Qualification Executive will be expected to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, liaise efficiently with Other Group Sales Executives and the Groups Team Manager with the aim of generating revenue for the department in line with set targets.
- Ensure all assigned enquiries are responded to following the prioritization guidelines
- Collect all required information and transfer requirements efficiently to Sales Executive
- Ensuring all follow up is carried out efficiently and to process standards
- High call volumes are met and best practice applied
- Handle all day to day activities and escalate where appropriate
Primary Purpose of role: to increase the number of bookings generated by the Group Travel Team
- Must be driven and have a track record of achieving targets
- Relationship building and Organisational skills
- Work on own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Adaptable willingness to accept change
- Cooperative and flexible in ways of working
Reports to: Groups Team Manager