St Doolaghs Park Care & Rehabilitation Centre looking for a Full-time Administrator to cover Maternity Leave
The main responsibility are to, keep records of accounts payable and receivable, make sure the filing systems are up to date and monitor everything to make sure things are running smoothly. Must be reliable, punctual, organised, and have demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a very busy environment.
Experience and excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant phone manner, typing ability, and familiarity with Word and Outlook are required.
Some of the duties will include
- Credit Purchase Invoice processing
- Producing Purchase Orders.
- Client Accounts.
- Petty Cash management.
- Occupancy Reports
- Assist with monthly management accounts.
- Monitoring of budgets.
- Banking and provide up-to-date records to the finance department
- Liaise with funders/families re billing/queries/issues
- Stock taking
- Resident Contracts
- Resident accounts.
- Ensure relevant rebates/refunds are received on a timely
- Monitering compliance with the HR function
- Monitering Training