Groups Travel Team Vision:
To provide our customers with the best possible group booking experience from beginning to end, with an efficient, easy to use process while offering unrivalled knowledge of the hostel space, a constant review of available technologies to extend our service and ensuring the most suitable allocation is available at all times through supplier relationship management.
The Groups Sales Executive is responsible for maximising confirmed bookings from offers to clients in line with department service levels. The Group Sales Executive will ensure offers are created with full relevance to client requirements, maintain and grow existing relationships with affiliates and clients and guarantee offers are converted into bookings as quickly as possible. The Group Sales Executive will be expected to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, liaise efficiently with Other Group Sales Executives and the Groups Team Manager and generate revenue for the department in line with set targets.
This role also requires leading the Groups Sales Team and allocation executives in the day to day operations and running of the team. This aspect of role requires:
- Ensuring maintenance of sales pipleine
- Ensuring all follow up is carried out efficiently and to process standards
- Call volume targets are met and best practice applied
- Clearly communicate with all team members daily with a consistent focus on team target
- Ensure all current and new staff are fully educated on the hostels they are promoting
- Customer focused service with a view to increasing customer interaction with the service through the development of ancillary services; in liaison with the Groups Team Manager.
- Contacting properties to source the most relevant allocation to meet the requirements outlined by Qualification Executive
- Must be driven and have a track record of achieving targets
- Relationship building and Organisational skills
- Work on own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Adaptable willingness to accept change
- Cooperative and flexible in ways of working
Main purpose of roll:
- Drive the team to meet Sales targets through coaching; identifying opportunities for improvement and ensuring high quality offers are being sent to customers
- Ensure speed of delivery of offers
- Collect and review customer feedback to improve internal process’s in liaison with the Groups Manager
- Primary Purpose of role: to increase the number of bookings generated by the Group Travel Team
Reports to: Groups Team Manager