JOB TITLE: Facilities Manager
REPORT TO: Operations Director
Location: North Dublin City
NOONAN is seeking a highly motivated and safety conscious individual to support the operation of a pharmaceutical facility of a key NOONAN client in the North Dublin Region. The facilities manager position will provide a key role in supporting various site activities from facility management to project execution for both soft and hard services. The main responsibility for this position is to coordinate key service deliverables and be fully responsible for ensuring that all facilities, utilities and buildings on the Client site are available and fully operational at all times. The Facilities Manager is responsible to oversee and manage all technical and facility operations, ensuring delivery in line with budgetary, health and safety, environmental, and GMP compliance requirements.
The Facilities Manager is the interface between Noonan and Client operations and is responsible for the management of the entire Noonan’s Facilities Management team whose responsibility it is to deliver on the service level agreement and maintain the highest level of customer service across all aspects of the contract.
The successful candidate would have developed a good working knowledge of the operation and maintenance of a broad cross section of facilities services, and will have a proven record in terms of facilities roles within their background.
- Lead and manage Noonan’s personnel and activities in proactive and professional manner on the Client site
- Maintain the contracted operational service delivery; manage and deliver audit readiness and compliance
- Managing, coordinating, coaching and developing of Noonan’s Facilities Management team
- Ensure all Client performance matters are managed, reported and meet the agreed KPIs for daily operations
- Integrated team members working alongside other members of the Client leadership team.
- Develop, implement and support the performance metrics
- Support Operations to implement business improvement initiatives
- To work closely with the Client Operations/Facilities Team to manage the daily requirements of the contract
- Planning and Management of service and maintenance duties due for completion
- Planning and Management of interior and exterior reactive maintenance requirements
- Ensure a consistently high level of service across all service lines
- Plan and organize a large number of complex operations and ensure that activities do not clash, prioritizing based on criticality
- Support all areas of the contract to identify integration projects, process improvements and efficiency initiatives
- Deliver continual improvement in conjunction with external engineering services/ equipment suppliers and internal staff to assess potential of new equipment installations in line with requirements through to final commissioning
- Lead by example and ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with statutory, regulatory and company safety and quality standards
- Ensure that all staff understand and follow Client confidentiality rules
- Lead a culture of reward and recognition through the development of people to minimize employee turnover, encouraging appropriate attitudes and behaviors and increased employee engagement results
- Complete bi-annual formal appraisals with staff to provide feedback and career development opportunities
- Ensure that all employees are recruited, vetted and fully licensed in accordance with legislation and agreed Client and NOONAN HR policies and procedures
- Demonstrate leadership in best practice people management by ensuring that all NOONAN HR policies and procedures are embedded within the contract
- 5-7 Years’ experience operating in a regulated industry/environment (Pharma)
- Excellent PC Skills & ability to develop and deliver presentations at both client and internal staffing levels
- Experience in use of CMMS systems, such as Maximo, Infor, Concept. Experience on systems implementation a district advantage
- Prior work experience in pharmaceutical facilities is preferred but not essential to the job role
- Experience in Managing projects going from a Construction to a sustaining mode
- Third Level M&E/Facilities Management/Plant Engineering, preferred.
- Hands on ability to deliver service lines and manage people and Teams.
- Understanding of cGMP, commissioning and validation activities.
- Strong people & project management skills, and can manage multiple vendors and contractors.
Note: This position would be at the high Level of Facilities Management experience and a package is on offer based on experience to reflect this