About the job:
Reporting to the accounts receivable team lead, the successful candidates will be responsible for collections as well as some ad hoc AR activities in either a B2B and B2C environment. You will be working with clients in English and French.
- Be responsible for management of the cash receivables from outsourced clients and their customers (English, French, Italian and Spanish).
- Via telephone, email, e-letters
- Ensure that cash collection activities meet the clients’ requirements by reducing aged debt.
- Maintain records of all customer interactions by updating correspondence files, computer systems, using Sidetrade Solution, etc.
- Manage routine telephone calls to customer accounts, and solve problems that delay collections, including timely and effective communication with other departments.
Who we are looking for:
For this position we are looking for someone who is professional, financially minded and has business acumen. We are looking for someone who is flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Fluent French and conversational English
- Accounts Receivable or Cash Collections experience is a distinctive advantage.
We are willing to consider hiring graduates as we will provide relevant training
- Ability to work towards set targets, deliver on goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan your day
- Knowledge of Office suites, CRM, ERP systems and other software is an advantage
- A team player who demonstrates a “can do” attitude
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitize the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meet the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries, the Group enables 69,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.
Sidetrade in Dublin
Sidetrade was founded in France in 2000 by Olivier Novasque, who remains the CEO of the company today. In July 2013, Sidetrade was officially registered in Dublin, Ireland. By the end of 2013, Sidetrade held in place the first two teams:Lead Generation and Cash Collection. Sidetrade has seen excellent growth since opening its doors in Dublin, and we are now creating the Support Services team. We are in the exciting start-up stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
Sidetrade is an equal opportunities employer.